Friday, June 1, 2012

My Love Affair with Under Armour

I was first introduced to Under Armour products when my nephew, who is 11 and plays Little League baseball, started asking for the shirts for his birthday.  He loves them because they fit well and are comfortable.  I found an Under Armour outlet in Atlantic City this January and bought quite a few things--a hoodie made out of that absorbent moisture wicking material, socks, a t-shirt.  All of them have been great, very comfortable and the hoodie is very eye-catching in bright pink (see pic of the hoodie I am wearing in the Beggin for Boobs post, I am wearing a bra over it!).

A few weeks ago I found this duffle to carry my stuff in for the 3-Day.

It's the Large Duffle, $54.99.  I wanted something big but not so big that I'd be tempted to smuggle in one of my kids to keep me company!  Either side of it has shoe pockets, perfect for carrying that extra pair of sneakers and some supportive flip flops for the last day.  There are pockets on the front and back, and smal pockets inside.  I'm hoping to use it for a weekend bag this summer when I go to the beach!


 This is how it looked when I first pulled it out of the box!
Here it is from the back.


I know it probably seems a little crazy to do an entire blog post on a duffle bag, but this blog does have to do with all things 3-Day.

You might ask why I picked the color red.  Well, aside from it being my favorite color of all time, I figured it would stand out amid the sea of black and pink duffle bags on the truck where they store your bags.  I'll be able to find it a lot quicker.  Well, maybe now that I've published this post there will be a run on the red duffle bags.  I'll still attach a pink luggage tag to the strap though.  I haven't completely lost my mind!

Faith, Hope and Love,


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment