Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Have Really Been Slacking Off in My Training Lately!

I was on vacation this past week.  I really had every intention of going for daily walks, taking a ton of photos with my good camera, and making the most of all that free time.  It didn't happen the way I thought it would.

First of all, I forgot everything.  Our kites, sunscreen, and my good camera to name a few things.  I have a Canon Rebel and I love it.  But it only works if you remember to bring it!  Also, we had a few pretty bad early morning/middle of the night thunderstorms that were almost impossible to sleep through.  And I developed a habit (well, not so much a habit but it was like 3 or 4 days in a row) of having a beer or two in the middle of the afternoon.  And eating poorly.  I think I took a total of one 3 and a half mile walk the entire time I was away.  At least I did get some decent iPhone photos.  But at this moment I am too darned lazy to download them.  I am too lazy to plug in my iPhone to the computer.  Because the battery is low from letting my kids watch Netflix shows on it..  Ok, that might be too much information.

Still I feel as though I needed to write a post about this since there are all these excuses we use to talk ourselves out of doing things that are good for us.  Why?  Hell if I know.  My top excuses are that I am too tired.  These nachos taste too good.  Damn, maybe I am getting too fit.  I don't want to make my husband feel bad.  Just kidding honey.

Seriously, though, I am joining a gym on Monday.  More about that in upcoming posts. 

For anyone who makes excuses like I do, feel free to comment on this post.  Believe me, you won't be judged!

Faith, Hope, and Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment