Monday, July 2, 2012

Damn, I weigh 138 Pounds!

That's 3 pounds more than I thought I did.  Hot damn, that is bad!!!  I joined a gym today and worked out as soon as the ink on the membership pages was dry.  Well, not literally, because everything is done by computer now. 

WOW!  I'm not even going to take a photo of myself and put it on here, because I am 5' 1" and 138 pounds.  In my mind that is not even close to okay.  Walking with that kind of weight on what I thought was a fairly petite frame ain't gonna cut it.  If I don't lose some of it, I know I'm not going to make those 60 miles.  Hell, I may not even make 10 miles.  I guess now I know at least part of the reason why I'm so tired all the time.

The gym I joined has inexpensive childcare.  That just eliminated my last excuse not to work out.  Stay tuned for weekly updates.  I just hope that I get up enough courage to meet with a trainer.  I get two free sessions and I'm really unsure about it! 

One day at at time.

Faith, Hope and Love,


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment