Monday, July 23, 2012

Aaron's Last Wish

I was so inspired today by what I found on the internet, that I felt I had to share it with everyone!

Earlier this month, a young man named Aaron Collins passed away and his final wish was that his family go out for pizza and leave the waiter or waitress a $500 tip.  He did not have the money to do this himself, so his brother decided to take donations to be able to make a difference in the life of someone who relies on tips to earn money.  Click here to go to his website. 


You can watch the video of the first recipient of the $500 tip above.  You may be asking why I would post something like this.  It may or may not have anything to do with cancer since on the website, it does not say why Aaron died.  However, this blog is also about people who inspire me, who give not just for the sake of giving, but to help make someone else's life a little bit better.

Comment on this post if you think this is as amazing as I do!


Faith, Hope and Love,


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment