Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ta-Ta Sisterhood TEAM Bake Sale!

This past Saturday, June 9, we had the Ta-Ta Sisterhood Team Bake Sale at Tricia's house in south Jersey.  There was a steady turnout and we made a little over $200.  The proceeds were divided between team members who attended and who have not yet made their minimum fundraising requirement of $2300.  Tricia has some wonderful co-workers and neighbors who contributed baked goods, and a few who stayed to help us clean up after the sale was over.

 This was our goodie table under a protective tent!  We had lemonade, candy pops and chocolate covered marshmallow pops.
Muffins, cupcakes, biscotti and gluten-free brownies on the right.  The gluten-free brownies sold out in half an hour!  I need to find out who made them so I can get the recipe!  I know they will come in handy at the bridging ceremony when Talia moves up to Brownies!

Here a bake sale sign that Al and I made for the occasion.  I was going to stand at the front of the development and wave everyone in, but we got enough traffic without having to do that!

To the right is the sign that people saw at the end of Tricia's street.  I think we cleaned out Party City's supply of neon pink posterboard!





Above are the member of the Ta-Ta team who came, me, Christine, Cherrill and Tricia.
This is a close-up of me with my crazy sunglasses!  For some inexplicable reason one of my eyes is closed. 



And this was the last phase of the fundraising part of my journey.  From now on, training is going to be my main focus.  But, there is a link to my personal page on the right side of this blog post if you want to go there and make a donation.  I have upped my goal to $2400 and I still have $90 to go. 
See you out there on the trails!

Faith, Hope and Love,


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment