Thursday, May 10, 2012

I love my pink shoes! I love my pink shoes!

This evening I received my first mom's day present from my mom, my first pair of pink training shoes.  I LOVE THEM!  I have been using the Reebok RealFlex running shoe as a treadmill shoe for the past year, I wanted to try different pairs.  I looked at Nike, Asics, and New Balance, but I kept coming back to Reebok RealFlex.  This time I selected the RealFlex trainer shoe, because it has more padding in it and I think I will be able to last for a long time in these shoes.  I have walked as much as 8 miles in the RealFlex running shoe, but I think the extra padding will be much more comfortable.

Here are some photos in case you are looking for shoes to train in and want to check them out:

This is the name of the shoe: RealFlex Transition

This is how they look!  Pretty snazzy huh?

A view from the outside

This is the inside of the shoe


These are the shoes that I use for the treadmill!





My mommy friends will appreciate where I got the title of this post from.  My daughters' favorite book right now is "Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes" and it's about this black cat who loves to wear white shoes.  The only problem is, he keeps getting them dirty.  But does he cry?  Goodness, no!  Because no matter how dirty they get, they are still his favorite shoes.  The story ends with him stepping in a big puddle of water.  The water washes away all the dirt from his shoes, and now they are wet!  But does he cry?  Goodness, no!  Because no matter how wet his shoes are, they are still his favorite.  And "it's all good."  Thank you, Pete the Cat!

Faith, Hope and Love,


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment