Sunday, April 29, 2012

A New Look!

I finally figured out how to tweek the settings on this blog template.  So I updated the layout and the fonts on this blog and I hope the updates make it more pleasing to the eye.  I also wanted to include a photo of both my kids for the cover of this blog.  This photo was taken on their very first train ride, we took the River Line to the Adventure Aquarium during Spring Break and had a great time.

I thought that including a picture of my girls on a train would be apropos to the subject of my blog.  It's all about my journey to the 3-day and as we all know, the journey can be just as important, if not more so than the destination.  Don't get me wrong, I am quite looking forward to the destination and can't wait for this fantastic experience.  I have heard so many great things about it that how could I not be excited about it?  But I have learned to never underestimate the importance of being prepared, while at the same time, recognizing that some things are just beyond my control.

Time to start off a new week with a fresh, positive attitude!

Faith, Hope and Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment