Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ta-Ta for Now!

Just wanted to close out this blog with a final post for the year 2012.  I have decided to take a year off from doing the 3-Day and focus on a number of different projects I have going on this year.  In June I am doing the Dirty Girl Mud Run in Philly with my team, and will post and add pictures then. 

The Ta-Ta Sisterhood will always be my team and I will support them in any way I can.  If my journey to the 3-Day has taught me nothing else, it's that there is always something you can do to help.  Even if it seems like a small gesture at the time, it makes all the difference. 

I hope that all my Northeast friends were able to weather Hurricane Sandy with not too much damage.  Let's hope everyone's power goes back on soon.  My power was restored after about 20 hours without.  We lost a few trees and some sections of our privacy fence.  Still that is nothing compared to the devastation some of our neighbors have faced.  Keep all of them in your prayers, whether you live in the Northeast part of the US or not. 

Thank you all for your support and reading my blog over the past 8 months.  Thanks to all my supporters I have reached over 1700 hits!  You have all been wonderful.


With Faith, Hope and Love,


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment