Friday, March 16, 2012

Announcing the Team Bake Sale!

The team bake sale this year will be held on Saturday, June 9, at Tricia's house. If anyone has some good original recipes they would like to share, please leave a comment on this blog. I am always in search of something new to sell.

Christine has had a few very successful bake sales in the past in her neighborhood, so we are really hoping we will be successful as well. I tried "Coffee for the Cure" and no one seemed that interested in Maxwell House coffee or Nonni's Biscotti. Perhaps a cupcake or a brownie will get people excited. At least I know I have enough styrofoam cups to last me at least a year!

If you want more information about this bake sale, leave a comment on this blog or message me on Facebook. I would certainly appreciate any input that you have, as well.

Faith, Hope, and Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment